Diễn đàn bang hội CK Funny
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Nơi giao lưu giữa các thành viên trong CkClub và các teen gần xa

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Western Australia dating - Ready for this?

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Kalgoorl
Khách viếng thăm

Western Australia dating  - Ready for this? Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Western Australia dating - Ready for this?   Western Australia dating  - Ready for this? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:32 am

Free Internet Dating - You cant handle me My name is Monique GRECO Western Australia dating  - Ready for this? Sydney1 Western Australia dating  - Ready for this? Sydney2 Western Australia dating  - Ready for this? Sydney3 Western Australia dating  - Ready for this? Sydney4 i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Geraldton online dating Adelaide dating live chat dating Adelaide dating Maitland free online dating I'm a fun loving, very very sexualp girl who is looking for intimate partners. I am very fit and love to keep my body looking good! I'm really into dancing; but mostly I'm up for a good time! i love going out and want someone to show me around first. i love guys who know how to take control. im a flirty young student in college that is looking for a friend with benefits. as long as you are a decent guy write me and ill do the same. I have a wicked sense of humor and love to laugh. I'm very outgoing and spontaneous, yet easy going all in the same. Right now I just want some fun- I'm not taken but not really looking for anything either. I like to do things that are different from the norm of everyday life. I'm outgoing but soft spoken. I don't get out much so when I do go out I like to have a good time. I dont want anything serious, just someone to satisfy me from time to time I love my life. I love to try new and different things. I am easy gooing and always up to do whatever. I can have fun at whatever I am doing. I love to spend time with my family and friends. My family is very important to me and I am looking for a guy that is very family oriented. I'm pretty new to this.Just looking for a good time. Im always up for anything. I ejnoy no strings attached encounters and I'm looking for a guy that wants the same. Your pic will get mine.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Western Australia dating - Ready for this?
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Diễn đàn bang hội CK Funny :: Giao lưu member và Khách xem web nè-
Chuyển đến